Friday, April 17, 2009

Purpled for Maddie

This is the first I've been logged in from a real computer and so I have finally purpled up my blog the best I can figure out (I am still HTML-challenged). If you don't know what I'm talking about when I say I'm purpling for Maddie, it is to honor the memory of a beautiful, sweet baby girl who left the world much, much too soon. I have enjoyed reading her mother's blog for the past year or so, since Maddie was a few months old, and it feels like I knew her in a way. I had told people about this blog I liked to read with the adorable, itty-bitty little girl who endured against all odds. It was an unthinkable tragedy that no parent should ever have to go through.

In a few weeks, PIC and I and our families will be walking in the March of Dimes' March for Babies, in memory of sweet Madeline. We are raising donations for the cause, if you want to help. No pressure, just figured I'd put it out there.

No comments: