Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Snowing!

In NC, snow means raids on the groery stores for bread and bottled water. I stocked up on snow peas. PIC stocked up on Diet Coke. You have to be prepared, y'know.

If you look in my backyard right now, you'll see lots of cereal bowls on my patio table because someone thought that we *needed* to have snow for breakfast tomorrow. I'll let you guess whose idea it was. So if you're in the neighborhood, come on over for a heaping, satisfying bowl of... snow. SNG has offered to fry it up in butter and crack an egg over the top.

Mom, dad, and Fairy Grandmother are coming to town on Monday-- I sure hope the ice has cleared up by then!!

3 comments:

PartnerInCrime said...

I now have 4 12-pack's of Diet Coke. I figure I'm good until Monday or so. :) I also bought donuts and a giant bag of fun-size Kit-Kats. You know, preparations. Only what's necessary.
Hope we get to see your folks while they're in town!

Lizard Breath said...

Sounds like you are ready to have a fun snow party! Don't forget to get out the buckets so you can build igloos! Send pictures too, ok?

Mom said...

Well, your back certainly looks different now! This new vegetable garden will be a challenge to keep up with, but you all should have lots of fresh produce this year!
Love,
Dad