Thursday, March 16, 2006


It's so nice to be back in the classroom. So far this year I've taught one other class, and it was a 2-day class in January. Other than that, I've either been on vacation or in the office. But what I really love to do is teach. And that's the whole reason I wanted this job to begin with!

Next week the travel strts up again with a 9-day trip to San Francisco for the big annual conference. I love going because it's one of the few times each year that I can travel with other people. Two friends and I are going to rent a car on the Saturday we're there to go hiking in the redwoods somewhere. My aunt once took me out to Muir Woods and it was just awesome, so I think we'll try to go there. I need to figure out how to get there...

Slow week otherwise. I'm outgrowing my clothes pretty quickly now, and while my weight didn't change in the 1st 3 months, so far this week I've gained a pound a day or more. YIKES! Um, better lay off the chocolate and cookies since I don't think that the Inch High Private Eye has gained a pound a day. Maybe it's water. Water and girl scout cookies.

1 comment:

PartnerInCrime said...

Damn those thin mints! I've been having the same problem. (Um, not gaining a pound a day, thank god. Just resisting the adorable little girls outside the supermarket and their oh-so-yummy cookies.)
Think of it this way: if you didn't gain any weight during your first 3 months, maybe you're just making up for lost time now. Yeah, that's it. :)