Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sad News, Happy News

First some sad news. Dianaverse's dog Daisy has been diagnosed with Addison's disease. Daisy's a very sweet dog and has been a great friend to Dianaverse and to e-baby. Please send some healthy dog vibes her way.

And the happy news- Happy first birthday, c-baby!! We are sending you lots of love and virtual birthday cake!! I can't believe it was only a year ago that I was walking around Macy's pillow department and got a call from your mom that It Is Time. I am so glad you are one of our girls and e-baby, SNG and I love you very much!

2 comments:

PartnerInCrime said...

Aw, thanks so much. We've been having a great weekend, and c-baby got her first taste of a cupcake. She was not a fan at all, but I think it was a texture issue. I can't believe it's been a year either, It's just flown by.
I'm so sorry to hear about Daisy. Definitely sending lots of healthy-pup vibes her way.

diana said...

Daisy says thank you for the healthy vibes!